Pages

Tuesday 1 March 2016

So It's March...

...And I have been demonstrably absent since September. Life got busy, at points a little too busy.

I have kept up reading blogs, and thinking about this one. I was tempted to just scrap it and start again but there's no point. I do however have to make some changes round here, I clearly cannot just blog about sewing as I make only a small amount of garments a year. I hope that any readers will be ok with a shift to a slightly broader range of topics.

I now do instagram which I am much more frequently posting on than here, and if you'd like to check it out I can be found under the user name of Ms_Melancholy

More posts are in the works, but for now -



Edited because I wrote February and it is actually March - What a dumbass!

No comments:

Post a Comment